Our client, a global specialist in payments and technology-led services are looking for a Service Delivery Executive to join their expanding team.
This is a home based position (anywhere in the UK) and will involve working closely with one of their largest Global Banking clients in the delivery of their market leading KYC service delivery solution.
Core Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensure all service delivery roadmap tasks are completed and delivered on time;
Including Annual PES, Risk Checks, Policy Reviews, Reporting, Incident Reports and Disaster Recover Tests
- Support the Service Delivery Manager in the delivery and execution of the weekly Client Operational meetings, Monthly Business Service Review and Quarterly Business Service Review reports.
- Identify and drive service & operational improvements across KYC operations.
- Member of the on-call incident management team – working to bridge communications between Group IT and Client Management teams. (This will sometimes include out of hours work to resolve priority incidents)
- Confident stakeholder management.
- Raise and monitor service tickets through the client service desk.
- Provide administrative support to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Completion of supplier due diligence questionnaires.
- Provide contingency for the Service Delivery Manager in the event of absence and leave
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Attitudes:
- Experience in Service Delivery Banking, Finance or Fintech domain, preferably with exposure to KYC (Know Your Customer).
- Knowledge of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Experience in creating and delivering monthly MI reporting.
- Experience of Jira, Confluence and PowerBI is an advantage.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Confident stakeholder management and good presentation skills are essential.
- Great communication skills, excellent written and verbal skills.
- Experience of working with IT and technical teams in an Agile environment.
- Hands-on, self-starter mentality, with an ability to work within deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work autonomously.
- Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams.
- The ability to create simple solutions for complex problems.
The company offer in return a highly competitive basic salary + discretionary bonus + employee benefits package.