A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Operations Assistant to join one of the UK’s leading independent providers of specialist commercial finance and innovative private equity investment.
- Check daily invoice/credit note uploads from clients.
- Consolidate and check supporting documentation.
- Report issues or concerns to relevant colleagues.
- Transfer debtor payments from bank to client accounts.
- Process advances to client using online banking.
- Manage receipt of client information and log on central report.
- Review reconciliations, calculate ineligibles and apply necessary adjustments to systems.
- Review inventory and borrowing base certificate information maintaining systems where applicable.
- Top 10 debtor monitoring and review.
- Review client bank statement entries and request further information from clients if required.
- Participate in team meeting to discuss portfolio.
- Familiar with invoices and understanding supporting proof of delivery/service documentation.
- Strong understanding of sales & purchase ledger information.
- Understanding the debits/credits process and adjustments
- Ability to reconcile a third – party sales ledger to in-house records. Understand movements and question adjustments that dilute our security
- Experience dealing with multi-currency businesses and & multi jurisdictions
- Experience in working with a sales ledger and ability to calculate ineligibles, using either single ledgers or merging multiple ledgers & currencies
- Previous knowledge of inventory funding preferred
The Successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, a good range of additional benefits and genuine opportunity for longer term progression.