An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Finance Consultant to join a market leading commercial finance brokerage, specialising in unsecured loans and asset finance.
- Completing effective research using the CRM systems and external information to prepare for prospect calls.
- Making a high volume of effective outbound calls per day.
- Building a pipeline of potential business, ensuring this is targeted on a daily basis.
- Using excellent sales techniques to gain interest and recognise buying signals.
- Update the CRM and diarising call backs.
- Liaising with clients via email and telephone.
- Communicating with finance consultants to target specific clients following initial fact find and qualification.
- To maintain up to date market knowledge to enable the identification of appropriate solutions for customers.
- To maintain ongoing contact with prospective clients (both internal and external) .
Experience & Qualifications
- Proven ability in creating new business opportunities from both external and internal relationships
- Experience /knowledge of unsecured lending and asset finance
- Excellent English writing and presentation skills
- Computer literacy – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Industry Awareness – regulations (TCF, money laundering, FCA etc.)