Our client, one of the UK’s leading Fintech players who offer a unique cashflow management solution designed to help business owners requires an enthusiastic individual to join their team as Head of Customer Success.
- Own the full life cycle of the customer journey from onboarding through to renewal and long-term revenue growth and deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
- Regularly analyse customer success, engagement and support metrics and develop and implement ongoing plans to improve performance.
- Create a strong performance culture; set clear objectives and results, and hold people accountable for delivery.
- Lead, coach, mentor and develop a great Customer Success team.
- Develop, iterate and deliver strategic plans that drive adoption, engagement, loyalty and growth.
- Create and implement scalable solutions such as processes, playbooks and other resources for your customers, your team and the wider business.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and be the voice of the customer to the rest of the business, regularly influencing product and feature development plans.
- Be a product expert and advocate.
- Energy, hunger to learn and a proactive customer-first attitude are key.
- Relationship Management: an articulate speaker who can think on their feet to handle objections and open up opportunities. Able to build relationships whilst meeting objectives.
- Account Management: you have experience managing customers either in-person or over the phone. Whilst dealing with enquiries, complaints, or feedback; you can quickly build rapport and trust.
- Education & training: you have experience in delivering training and demonstrations and are confident in your ability to showcase products and how to use them.
- Customer-focus: you go the extra mile to help and support customers.
- Resilience: you can deal with customers saying “No” and are able to pursue and win them over.
Th successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + bonus + excellent benefits package.