Ref: W-12823 | category: Commercial Finance
Posted: 8th November 2019
Our Client a well-established accounting firm are looking to expand their growing Commercial Finance Brokerage team in Leeds.
The company currently assists a large number of businesses requiring various forms of business finance including Business Loans, Asset Finance, Invoice Finance and Property related funding solutions.
Your role as a Funding Manager will be largely telephone based and will require you to react to and effectively deal with both incoming enquires from prospective clients and leads from existing introducer channels.
• Originate and convert funding applications through a network of introducers and panel of well-established funders.
• Build relationships with existing key funding partners and potential funders.
• Communicate effectively with business owners, introducers and lenders.
• Reporting progress of leads to originators.
• Interpretation of financial and other data in order to package deals correctly.
• Ensuring knowledge of lenders is updated on a regular basis.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong communicator both face to face and over the telephone.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a fast paced, professional and rewarding working environment which will suit candidates who value hard work and are looking to progress their careers quickly.
Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus and benefits scheme with the potential for genuine career development.