Our client, a major provider of financial services to businesses requires a Client Manager to join their expanding team in the North West to act as the main contact for new Invoice Finance clients.
- Managing the relationship and risk management of a growing portfolio of Invoice Finance clients.
- Undertaking regular client facility reviews including analysis of client’s collateral base and financial performance.
- Maintain strong client service levels whilst effectively managing risk, ensuring profitability and maximising revenue.
- Timely completion of monthly reconciliation of the client’s Accounts Receivable ledger.
- Update monthly reserves and proactive use of Risk Factor.
- Relationship Management: Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and communicate with key stakeholders internally and externally in person, via telephone, email and virtual meetings.
- Risk /Credit Management: Robust understanding of Invoice Finance and the key areas to focus on.
- Self-Starter: Capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus annual bonus and a significant benefits package.