Our client, a progressive Challenger Bank and established provider of financial services to businesses, requires a Client Executive to join their high performing team in Manchester.
You will be responsible for assisting in the management of a portfolio of Invoice Discounting clients. Your main responsibilities will include; reconciling and balancing sales ledgers and preparing month end reconciliations, new client ledger administration and managing reserves and overdue payments.
- Take active role in the on-boarding of new clients, help to familiarise client with month end reconciliation processes
- Set monthly reserves for each Invoice Discounting client, ensuring that reserves are accurate and transparent to client. At the same time ensuring that we are not over-funding as result of incorrect reserves
- Maintain regular contact plan for client communication and be available for client queries
- Analyse ledgers where reconciliation is not possible and find underlying cause/reason
- Undertake monthly portfolio risk review of ledgers and provide detailed analysis of results to senior management.
- Regularly monitor the collections inbox and ensure all queries are dealt with in 24 hours
- Undertake soundings via the Dancerace verification report and specific requests from Relationship Manager’s. Information to be requested, and reviewed and reviewed in a timely manner. Any potential risk/problems receiving information to be exculpated to the RM.
- Process invoice/credit note schedules on daily basis
- Actively consider good customer outcomes in your decisions and do the right thing for the customer.
- Ensure post is correctly processed and dispatched every day
The ideal candidate will be numerate, diligent and have the ability to work as a member of a team and on one’s own initiative. Experience of Sales Ledger management / bookkeeping experience would be a distinct advantage as would knowledge of the Invoice Finance industry. Applications will also be welcomed from high performing Graduates.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent package including generous basic salary and a range of additional benefits.