An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading providers of Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending in the UK as a Client Executive.
- To provide first point of contact for clients on any operational queries and client requests on a day to day basis.
- Responsible for processing system updates in relation to clients and or debtors as required, ensuring such updates have been appropriately authorised
- Clear all soundings within a timely manner.
- Handling client payment requests and processing within authority levels, assisting with overpayment requests in the CM/ SCM absence.
- Client terminations –Calculating fees, issuing termination reports and statutory letters to clients and personal/corporate guarantors/warrantors and closing any terminated accounts.
- Co-ordinating outgoing Inter factor transfers.
- Preparation of internal reports as required/requested.
- Client inductions ensuring any system training for the client is carried out within 24 hours of pay out.
- Identification and escalation of risk
- Complete Facility Transfer forms for disclosure team, banking team and securities
- Security review completion and diary system management to include covenant satisfaction and reporting requirements.
Education & Qualifications
- ABFA qualification to at least Foundation level
- Numeric and computer literate
- Industry knowledge
- Customer service focus
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of using RiskFactor
You will be rewarded with a market leading salary and generous benefits package