An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading provider of a range of software, funding and payroll solutions within the temporary recruitment marketplace.
Working as part of the Sales Team the post holder will:
- Cover a defined geographical area (North of England).
- Be responsible for all Business Development activity in that area (working sales leads from Group marketing activities, introducer networks and self-generated leads).
- Be the team ‘expert’ on funding solutions, supporting colleagues with any relevant opportunities on their area.
- Be prepared, and able (over time), to introduce company software and payroll solutions to prospects, supported by colleagues who are team ‘experts’ in those areas.
- Liaise with the relevant central Support/ Relationship Management teams in the implementation of new accounts.
Key skills & knowledge
- An understanding of Invoice Finance or related funding solutions & relevant software platforms (preferably Dancerace).
- An understanding of Credit Insurance policies, limits and process.
- Experience in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Customer relationship management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proven track record in Business Development.
- A willingness to learn, with particular reference to company software and payroll services (as they inevitably become part of the conversation with any funding prospect).
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary and generous benefits package.