Ref: W-12837 | category: Invoice Finance
Location: Multiple locations throughout England
Posted: 27th November 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced, field based, Business Development Manager to join a growing, innovative, independent provider of commercial finance.
The role will require you to develop successful working relationships and generate business leads via your network of business introducers, including Accountants, Mortgage brokers and Solicitors.
In addition, you will be responsible for showcasing the business’s products and services including the business’s innovative, interactive software Application which allows potential clients easy access to a range of finance products.
• Following up on new business leads and setting up meetings
• Maintain healthy and sustainable relationships with key business introducers
• Planning and preparing presentations as required.
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
• Providing management with feedback.
• A proven track record of success within a field based sales role; ideally within financial services.
• Driven, highly motivated and ambitious.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
• A full driving license.
The client has an extremely strong appetite for new business, particularly within the small to medium sized sector and it is therefore essential the successful candidate must be dynamic, tenacious and pro-active, with a proven track record of success within business to business sales.
In return you can expect a highly competitive basic salary, plus car, bonus and a range of additional benefits.