Our client, a forward thinking provider of bespoke commercial finance solutions, are in an exciting period of growth and are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Your primary responsibility will be to proactively seek new clients, introducers and revenue for the company and effectively convert business lending opportunities.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with introductory sources for example finance brokers, insolvency practitioners, accountants, banks, clients etc.
- Achieve own targets of new deals, points and minimum fees.
- Build and maintain a level of new enquiries whilst identifying and securing opportunities for new business and contacts.
- Conduct sales meetings with prospective clients when required; complete loan templates for sanction of the facility; follow all operation and due diligence procedures; chase outstanding enquiries and paperwork on deals; attend sales team meetings.
- Proven experience of working in a sales and/or relationship building related environment.
- Skills – Numeracy and literacy; IT- Microsoft Office, in particular Excel; planning and organising; customer service skills and ability to work alone whilst being a team player.
- Full driving licence.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + bonus + excellent benefits package.