Our client, one of the UK’s leading independent providers of Invoice Finance Services to businesses requires a Bad Debt Protection Administrator to join their team.
The role will require you to work alongside other members of the Bad Debt Protection and Debtor Risk Team to support the business in achieving its targets.
- Actioning Cover Limit applications (initial requests, increases and appeals) promptly and accurately within the agreed timescales including managing providers to action promptly.
- Actioning and communicating any withdrawn cover limits ensuring offices and clients are advised within agreed timescales.
- Reconciling and applying charges for cover limits.
- Liaising with office contacts to review cover levels and release cover where no longer required to manage exposure levels.
- Auditing accuracy of cover limits on a daily basis to minimise risk.
- Completing and collating all policy compliance reporting for our service providers and operating companies including Overdue Debt Reporting, Notifiable Events, Over-trading and Over-funding.
- Inputting key information into dashboards to allow analysis to support managing risk.
- Invoice finance experience (preferable).
- Experience in a high volume administration function.
- Experience in a financial services environment.
- Strong IT skills – in particular, Excel
- Customer service experience
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + additional benefits.