Our client, one of the UK’s leading independent providers of Financial Services to businesses requires an experienced Account Manager to join their Vendor Sales Team.
- Win, develop and nurture relationships with suppliers and vendors with the aim of providing asset and financial solutions to customers through the company book or network of third-party funders.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the pricing structure and implications to ensure efficient proposal submission.
- Attend regular face-to-face meetings with suppliers and customers to maintain strong working relationships.
- Supply weekly/monthly sales forecasting targets to the Head of Vendor Sales.
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors to review activity and business written, ensuring accurate and robust reporting in place.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of internal credit policy and process to complete write ups
- Attend supplier events and trade shows to develop brand awareness.
- Deal with all customer matters efficiently, fairly, and consistently in line with cultural values and FCA requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in Asset Finance sector
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary + bonus + excellent benefits package.